1st Line IT Support Technician
Our client, a dynamic and rapidly growing company based in London is seeking a skilled IT Support Technician to join a dedicated team. Our clients pride themselves on delivering top-tier IT solutions and support to our diverse client base. If you're passionate about technology and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be the frontline of our IT department, providing exceptional technical support to our users across multiple locations. Your primary responsibilities will include diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues, deploying new IT equipment, and ensuring seamless AV setup for internal and client meetings. Additionally, you will play a key role in promoting the helpdesk as the central point of contact between our IT department and end users.
- Provide first-line support for PC hardware, software, and mobile device queries
- Set up, install, configure, and deploy new IT equipment
- Prepare AV/projector rooms for internal and client meetings
- Assist with computer and desk moves as needed
- Ensure timely resolution of IT support calls
- Maintain thorough documentation of work undertaken
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in first-line client-facing IT support
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Basic knowledge of Ricoh MFD printers
- Familiarity with smartphone and tablet device technology (Samsung/iPhone/iPad/Remarkable)
- Proficiency in desktop operating systems (Windows 10 & 11); basic knowledge of servers and Active Directory preferred
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Previous helpdesk experience in a corporate environment advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask effectively
- Strong customer focus and team working skills
- Initiative and resourcefulness in problem-solving
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- 10% Pension
- Health Insurance
- 4 days in the office 1 from home
- Training will be provided to ensure you have the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in this role.
Interested? Please Click Apply now!