2nd Line Support Technician - Stockport - £24k
On behalf of our global client based in Stockport, we are currently recruiting for a hard-working 2nd Line Support Technician. As a 2nd Line Support Technician, you will 'own' end-user issues through to resolution and recognize when to escalate an issue within the team for our client.
The duties of the 2nd Line Support Technician will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with faults/service desk tickets in order of priority in conjunction with and as directed by other members of the IT team and the Service Desk Manager
- General maintenance and repair of PC’s hardware
- Windows and Apple Mac Desktop and Laptop Builds
- Set-up of PCs and installation of Printers on a Network
- Setting up new telephone extensions
- Liaise directly with the end-users
The 2nd Line Support Technician will have the following:
- Experience of working on a fast-paced service desk
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of PC hardware set up and configuration
- Understanding of Network principles
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Application support
This is a great opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Technician to join a company that strongly believes in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Generous holidays allowance
- Dental scheme
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
2ND Line Support Technician – Stockport - £24k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.