2nd Line Support Technician – Haywards Heath – Up to £30k
On behalf of our industry-leading client based in Haywards Heath, we are recruiting for a talented 2nd Line Support Technician. As a 2nd Line Support Technician, you will provide a single point of contact and delivery for all staff in relation to IT issues and incidents.
The 2nd Line Support Technician will be responsible for:
- Proactively deliver and maintain the desktop, telephony, and application infrastructure so that it is supported, and failures minimised.
- Act as a central point of contact for the key stakeholders for each location.
- Log, analyse, triage and prioritise all IT Incidents, Problems and Changes received via all communication channels into the team.
- Ensure that systems/applications/services in their own area run and meet business Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Analyse Incident, Problem and Change data to identify the underlying causes and propose resolutions via Service Improvement Plans.
- Manage, support and coordinate on post-release-critical issues through to successful resolution, working with all parties concerned, including communication to key stakeholders.
The 2nd Line Support Technician will have the following:
- Have a good understanding and exposure to technologies such as SCCM and Intune.
- Knowledge and experience of deploying and maintaining hardware builds and applications with Microsoft Endpoint Manager and when required ‘handover’ hardware to new colleagues, asset tracking/recording.
- A background in maintaining end-user hardware on-site, including laptops, desktops, mobile phones and meeting room technology.
- Experience in escalation point for 1st line/helpdesk team.
- Good experience in enterprise software and application support and delivery.
- Previous experience gained within a technical support environment.
- Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- An extra day off to celebrate a special day
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Technical Support Technician – Haywards Heath – Up to £31k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.