Application Support Specialist –£25k Wilmslow
"Our Client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during COVID-19"
Adria Solutions Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an Application Support Specialist to join our rapidly growing client in Wilmslow, Cheshire. As an Application Support Specialist, you will be involved in providing global clients with platinum standard support.
The duties of the Application Support Specialist will include:
- Develop relationships with executive decision-makers at some of the world’s leading professional services companies
- Become an expert in the professional services business model, including its challenges and processes
- Be a friendly advisor, and know when to suggest best practices, how to defuse tensions, and always address issues.
- Participate in product development planning, offering your insights into the challenges your customers are facing
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scaling, growing, and increasing the quality of service
- Use best-in-class tools daily, like Zendesk, Jira, Zoom, and Slack
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1+ years of experience working in a software application support position
- Experience supporting small, medium, and large business customers
- Strong client-facing and internal communication skills
- Good organizational and multitasking skills
- A genuine desire to help people and make their day
This is a great opportunity to join an upbeat support team that motivates you to get involved in product meetings and have a say on new features and updates that are to be released. Since you are on the frontline and your position as support staff is important you will be rewarded with a great benefits package.
- Competitive salary
- Breakout facilities, including pool table and PlayStation
- Company laptop
Application Support Specialist- £25k -Wilmslow
Interested? Click APPLY!