Architectural Technician – Preston - £30k - £40k
All interviews and on boarding are being conducted remotely during this time.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced architectural technician to join this multidisciplinary practice.
The duties of the architectural technician will include but not be limited to:
- Production of feasibility, planning and working drawings.
- Consult with other staff, decide the format and scope of design data required for project (drawings, schedules, specification, etc.).
- Translate standard/proprietary clients details onto working drawings
The successful architectural technician will have.
- Experience in a senior role within an architectural practice
- Experience working within Healthcare – This is a must
- Strong experience of REVIT or AutoCAD
How to Apply if you are Interested in this Position
If you are interested in this position, click apply without delay to submit your CV and register for personalised job updates.
Architectural Technician – Nationwide - £30k - £40k