Assistant Information Security Analyst – Hybrid Working/Stockport – Up to £35k
On behalf of our industry-leading client based in Stockport, we are recruiting for an enthusiastic Assistant Information Security Analyst. As an Assistant Information Security Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting the CISO in performing their duties.
The Assistant Information Security Analyst will be responsible for:
- Generate cryptography using a range of in-house and industry-standard tooling.
- Perform system scans.
- Perform network testing for changes to company networks.
- Gather evidence of current process, action, and state for internal and external audits.
- Assist in the completion of external audits in written and in-person formats.
- Assist in advising on the governance of information security.
The Assistant Information Security Analyst will have the following:
- A strong interest in Cyber Security and Technology.
- Willingness to ask questions and learn from those around you.
- Diligent in your approach to a problem with the ability to use the information to gain an informed opinion of an issue.
- Some knowledge of cloud security or services.
- Ability to work unsupervised to agreed time scales and deliverables.
- Able to create, maintain and follow effective documentation.
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible/Hybrid Working
- Training & Development
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Assistant Information Security Analyst – Stockport – Up to £35k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.