Associate Director - Macclesfield – Up to £120k
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in Macclesfield, we are recruiting for an enthusiastic Associate Director.
The Associate Director will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the end-to-end delivery of projects are scheduled and completed on time,
- Forecasting and analysis of consultancy revenue and spend,
- Meeting key clients and developing strategic growth,
- Staffing and HR responsibilities across the consultancy practice,
- Recruitment, onboarding and growth of the practice,
- Maintaining industry memberships including CBEST, CREST and CHECK,
- Working with the company directors to ensure business growth targets are maintained.
The Associate Director will have the following:
- Passionate attitude towards infosec,
- A good understanding of penetration testing and other security activities,
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing pentest practices,
- Understanding of risk controls and audit requirements,
- Understanding of application/infrastructure security,
- Experience working with clients in a pre-sales capacity.
- Private Dental and Medical Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Remote Working with only 2 days in the office
- Onsite parking
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Associate Director– Macclesfield – Up to £120k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place