AWS / Azure Technical Architects – Manchester
Our growing client based in Manchester is currently looking for a number of AWS / Azure Architects.
Our client has a number of Developers with AWS and Azure experience, they are now looking for experienced Architects. This will be a client-facing role and will have good experience in security and able to design for resilience.
- Collaborate with the sales team to design customer-centric solutions to drive revenue
- Educate internal and external customers on the value proposition of the company
- Establish credibility and build deep relationships with senior technical individuals to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software, and services
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering our client’s products
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst their clients
- Create or contribute to publications such as white-papers, tutorials, etc. use by customers
- Technical liaison between customers, development and support teams
- Strong AWS or/and Azure experience
- Security experience
- Excellent communication skills
Company offer excellent benefits, including home working and excellent career progression.
Interested- please click apply!
AWS / Azure Technical Architects – Manchester – Circa £80K