Azure Data Engineer – Hybrid Working – Up to £65k
On behalf of our industry-leading client, we are recruiting for a talented Azure Data Engineer. As Azure Data Engineer, you will be working closely with Data Engineering, Business Services, and Technical Partners to create and integrate Azure Data Engineering pipelines transforming core systems data into knowledge.
The Azure Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working with other members of the Data Engineering team, you will actively participate in the design and development of processes and technologies that support secure and efficient data ETL, connecting to a variety of on- and off-premises data sources
- Ensure data is cleansed, mapped, transformed, and otherwise optimized for storage, and to meet requirements for business and technical use cases
- Apply business and logic rules to derive insight from company data, and deliver these in real-time to the quote rating engine
- Generate and schedule data enrichment processes
- Develop effective, scalable solutions that can be efficiently tested, deployed, updated, maintained, and managed
The Azure Data Engineer will have the following:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Advanced SQL coding skills
- Azure Data Lake (Gen 1 and 2)
- Azure Analysis Services
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse (Synapse Analytics)
- Azure Data Factory
- Experience working with large JSON documents
- Strong data modelling skills
- Experience in working with large data sets in an enterprise environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Azure Data Engineer to join an award-winning company, where you will work in an innovative and dynamic environment and play a vital part in the company’s transformational journey. For your hard work you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Flexible working hours with 3 days remote working
- Health Cash Plan
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Azure Data Engineer – Hybrid Remote working – Up to £65k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.