BI / SQL Developer
"Our Client will be interviewing and on-boarding remotely during COVID-19"
Adria Solutions Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a skilled BI / SQL Developer to join a well- established growing company based near Stockport, Cheshire. As a BI / SQL Developer you will provide operational support, continuous integration, and administration of SQL Server.
The duties of BI / SQL Developer will include but not be limited to:
- Find/fix bugs and performance issues in SQL- T-SQL queries.
- Follow best practice when writing complex modular SQL/T-SQL queries in SQL server that are designed to not only deliver but also ensure code is at the best level possible.
- Develop and monitor the data sets for internal use as well as for customers.
- Liaise with the infrastructure associate, dealing with server mappings and configuration
- Maintain an up to date document of report definitions, report schedules, reporting procedures, and other technical documents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- SQL Server DBA and SQL development experience
- Experience in the use of SSRS/SSIS to develop new reports as well as troubleshooting existing reports.
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Database design
- Strong communication skills from all levels of the business, both technical and non-technical.
This is a great opportunity for a BI / SQL Developer to join a company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- 28 days including bank holidays
- Company Bonus (non-contractual)
BI / SQL Developer – Cheshire - £30K
Interested? Click APPLY!