BI Developer – Manchester/Remote – £55K
On behalf of our award-winning client based in Manchester, we are recruiting several talented BI Developers. As BI Developer you will be the subject matter expert on the visualisation tools, data structures and report outputs.
The BI Developer will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise in using and developing the reporting data structures
- Developing and maintaining the reporting data structures and outputs
- Developing technical visualisation designs to enable efficient data delivery to be consumed by the business
- Create and update technical documentation and follow business processes
- Developing and maintaining data quality monitoring and reconciliation dashboards
The BI Developer will have the following:
- Strong knowledge of reporting data structures and design
- Understanding of data warehouse structures
- Strong understanding of Microsoft BI Solutions including SSIS and SSAS
- Experience with SQL Server
- Data visualization skills
- Azure experience would be highly desirable.
Benefits for the Successful BI Developer:
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- Remote working
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
BI Developer – Manchester/Remote - £50k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.