BI Developer – Manchester – £55K
Our Client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during COVID-19.
Adria Solutions has an exciting opportunities for a BI Developers to join a well-established company based in Manchester. As BI Developer you will be the subject matter expert on the visualisation tools, data structures and report outputs.
The Successful BI Developer will:
- Provide expertise in using and developing the reporting data structures
- Develop and maintain the reporting data structures and outputs
- Develop technical visualisation designs to enable efficient data delivery to be consumed by the business
- Create and update technical documentation and follow business processes
- Develop and maintain data quality monitoring and reconciliation dashboards
- Have strong knowledge of reporting data structures and design
- Understand data warehouse structures
- Understand Microsoft BI Solutions including SSIS and SSAS
- Have experience with SQL Server
- Azure experience would be highly desirable.
Benefits for the Successful BI Developer:
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- Remote working
BI Developer x 4 – Manchester – £55,000
Interviewing and onboarding for this vacancy will be continuing remotely during COVID-19 restrictions.