On behalf of our industry-leading client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for a talented Business Analyst from a data background. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the successful analysis and capture of data-specific requirements that will form technical design and build work packages for one or several agile data product teams.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for developing clear, robust, and accurate data-specific user stories and requirements.
- Conducting thorough data business analysis, including challenging perceptions and embedded thinking, to ensure that data requirements move the business forward and achieve outcomes.
- Facilitate workshops and deliver presentations to capture requirements and generate feedback.
- Act as an internal consultant, interpreting user requests and where appropriate, making suggestions for better/alternative ways of obtaining and presenting the required information.
- Create wireframes, mock-ups, and POCs as part of the requirements process to validate needs and feasibility.
- Create data mapping artefacts, including the definition of transformations required, to inform the design and build process.
- Become a trusted Data SME for the data subject areas and business domains in which you work.
The Business Analyst will have the following:
- A strong background in data requirement elicitation using agile practices, and a broad understanding of data visualization, data engineering and data governance.
- Experience in planning and facilitating workshops of varying sizes.
- Experience in influencing and managing stakeholders, with the ability to communicate key messages across multiple areas of the business.
- Experience with analytics platforms such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qliksense, etc.
- Experience in creating data user stories as part of agile delivery methods.
- Use of collaboration and agile software management tools such as Confluence, Azure DevOps, and Jira.
How to Apply if You’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Business Analyst (Data)