Business Analyst - Manchester - £40,000 to £55,000
Adria Solutions Ltd are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join one of our market-leading clients in Manchester.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with the development team & product owner to find optimal technical solutions, analyse and model existing processes and technical implementations to feed into the platform migration plan. You will also work with the Product Owner to maintain the roadmap and sprint backlogs, create user stories with appropriate technical detail and acceptance criteria and facilitate workshops to gather and analyse requirements.
The Successful Business Analyst should have:
- Significant experience working closely with technology teams and writing stories with a technical bias
- Significant experience in modelling existing and “to be” processes and solutions
- Practical experience of BDD
- Extremely strong communication, interpersonal skills and experience in leading agile ceremonies
- A technical background including experience working with relational/NoSql databases & programming languages (ideally c# but any coding experience is beneficial)
- Experience working with and modelling HTTP APIs (preferably REST/JSON)
Benefits of the position of Business Analyst
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join a company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours / Hybrid working
- Fully modernised offices within easy reach of M60 and all public transport links
- Health and wellness benefits
How to Apply for the Business Analyst Vacancy
If this sounds like your perfect role, don’t miss out - just click to apply!
If it's not quite what you’re looking for? Check our current jobs at adriasolutions.co.uk where you can register for personalised jobs on your mobile.