Business Architect (6 months) – Manchester – £500-£600 per day
On behalf of our industry-leading client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for an experienced Business Architect to join on a 6-month contract. As Business Architect, you will be supporting a change program responsible for growing our client’s product portfolio within home insurance.
The Business Architect will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with Technology and Business Unit teams to remain apprised of project and product status, communicates progress and risk outwardly
- Use actionable and diagnostic deliverables to help business and technology leaders make informed investment decisions.
- Develop ecosystem and business capability models, value stream and customer journey maps, and other critical and relevant business architecture deliverables to guide agile teams in developing their minimum marketable and minimum viable products, value propositions and drive business outcomes.
- Provide internal management consultancy services to business leaders, business units, and lines of business, helping them with design thinking, business modeling, ecosystem modeling, innovation management, technology investment analysis, and operating model design
- Create story building blocks by asking and answering key business and operating model questions, breaking down outcomes into units of change
The Business Architect will have the following:
- Extensive experience in Business Architecture ideally demonstrated within the Insurance industry.
- Knowledge of documenting complex business models and a history of enabling Business Change success
- Experience in building Architectural capability models, value streams, roadmaps, and other frameworks to support the identification and prioritization of change opportunity
- Understanding of regulation and legislation applying to Insurance and Financial Services companies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a history of working closely with senior stakeholders
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Business Architect (6 months) – Manchester - £500-£600 per day
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.