Business Change Coordinator – Stockport -Up to £55k
On behalf of our well-established client based near Stockport, we are currently recruiting an experienced Business Change Coordinator.
The Business Change Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Development and management of change management framework of SOPs for Business Technology change forums
- Support tactical and strategic teams/forums identify and adopt different business change approaches to achieve the desired objectives
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders to promote and track business change activities
- Provide a transparent visual of the status of strategic Business Technology change
- Triage the IT Business Alignment general support intake, resolving quick needs.
- Raise awareness/coach and mentor to improve business adoption of the standard business change ways of working/tools (Aligning with Best Practice team)
- Facilitate the practices of authoring, designing, controlling, and presenting textual information (supported where necessary by graphical content) to meet the requirements of the intended audience(s).
The Business Change Coordinator will have the following:
- Experience within a similar business change role
- Solid SCRUM experience
- Solid PMO experience
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Modelling
- Experience in Confluence, ClickUp, SharePoint
- Relentless in your approach to help achieve long-term and short-term business goals.
- An analytical and methodical thinker, with a natural curiosity/enthusiasm to know how systems work
- Relish collaboration with others to drive satisfaction and success Professional attitude towards our customers and colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Change Coordinator to join a team of other highly skilled members in an innovative and dynamic organization and you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Generous holidays allowance
- Dental Care
- Christmas Saving Scheme
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Business Change Coordinator – Stockport - Up to £55k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.