Business Development Executive – Manchester
On behalf of our growing client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for a motivated Business Development Executive. We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our Business Development Team to carry out top-of-funnel lead generation activities, alongside supporting the delivery of ABM nurturing campaigns.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
- Developing new business opportunities through call targets, existing clients, networking, and digital marketing.
- Tracking your leads through CRM
- Pursuing leads to generate 3 sales meetings per week
- Closing business and managing the after-sales process
- Working closely with the team to ensure a smooth handover
- Managing client expectations
- On-going client management to win upsell business / cross-channel business and new business referrals
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM skills ideal (other CRM experience useful)
- Ambitious, motivated, and target driven
- Good understanding of the role of sales in both ABM and traditional marketing activity
- Rapport building with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English.
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training program with allocated training time (at least 5 days per annum) and budget.
How to Apply if You’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Business Development Executive - Manchester