Business Development Manager – Stockport - £40K
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our digital client in Stockport. As a Business Development Manager, with a methodical approach to problem solving you will play a leading role in analysing user requirements from customers, colleagues and legislative changes. You will be able to readily articulate USPs of the business, drawing on comparisons with competitors.
The Ideal Business Development Manager will be expected to:
- Researching and understanding the market with the aim of securing ‘qualified leads’ with clients
- Delivering remote and face to face software demos to potential clients
- Preparing presentations and researching clients
- Understanding and Communicating new tax legislation to prospective clients (e.g. IR35)
- Overseeing the development of marketing strategies
- Ensuring the pipeline of New Business enquiries is maintained
Benefits for the successful Business Development Manager:
- Flexible working opportunities
- Matched pension contributions
- Career development plan
Interviews and onboarding will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Business Development Manager – Stockport – Up to £40,000
How to Apply if you are Interested in this Position
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply without delay!
If it’s not quite what you’re looking for? Details of all our current jobs can be found on our website www.adriasolutions.co.uk