Business Intelligence Team Lead / Manager - Manchester
Our client based in Manchester is currently looking for an skilled BI Team Lead / Manager. We are looking for an experienced data specialist to lead and enhance the reporting and analytics team within our clients IT department.
You’ll provide leadership, vision and direction to a team of Business Intelligence (BI) Developers who work within the reporting layer of the business intelligence estate, whilst actively contributing to the delivery of integrated automated and self serve platforms to the business and its clients.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively across all business areas, analysing the business operations and objectives to provide strong and specific understanding of information flows and requested insight.
Attributes and Experience required for the BI Team Lead / Manager
- You can demonstrate experience in all aspects of the BI lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, and development of quality business intelligence solutions that will improve business insights
- Team Leadership, Management experience
- Experience analysing data using the Microsoft SQL stack
- A solid understanding of databases, ETL and data warehousing
- Nice to have: Experience with Cloud technology and Event Sourcing.
- Knowledge and skills in data management, data insight and data quality principles and methodologies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and issue resolution skills
Benefits for the BI Team Lead / Manager:
- 35 hour working week
- Share options
How to apply for the BI Team Lead / Manager:
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply!
Business Intelligence Team Leader / Manager - Manchester