Business Systems Analyst – Remote - £35K - £45K
Our Client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during COVID-19.
Adria Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a business systems analyst to join a global organisation on a remote or office basis.
The successful business systems analyst will:
- Provide application support and configuration management of internal systems.
- Develop and implements business reporting and business intelligence solutions.
- Provide orientation and training to internal resources to support business processes.
- Assist with the development and implementation of technical standards in conjunction with the internal compliance group.
- Support the Business in developing and implementing business reporting and business intelligence solutions.
- Provide detailed analysis recommendations to Marketing, Client Services, Engineering, and management.
- Identify and leads the implementation of process improvements for new and existing services for manufacturers, suppliers, regulators, and jurisdictions.
- Write detailed descriptions of user needs, business processes, and steps required to develop or modify business processes.
The successful business systems analyst with have the following skills and/or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a closely related discipline
- Associate degree or years of equivalent experience may be considered; Certification, formal training, or experience may also be evaluated and considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a technical or business field is required.
- Certification, formal training, education or demonstrated competency may be evaluated and considered in lieu of the experience requirements.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of business process frameworks is required.
- Must have strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to create reports and systems which match different end user needs.
- Must demonstrate an above average ability to prepare and present project proposals, technical reports, technical procedures and training materials.
Benefits for the successful business systems analyst will include:
- The option to have 100% employer paid health, dental, & vision insurance for single coverage
- 100% Employer paid group insurance benefits, including life insurance
- 28 days holiday
- Yearly discretionary bonus and the opportunity for performance-based bonuses throughout the year
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Business Systems Analyst - £35K - £45Kk
Interviewing and onboarding for this vacancy will be continuing remotely during COVID-19 restrictions.