C# Developer – Hybrid Working/Northwich – Up to £50k
On behalf of our growing client based in Northwich, we are recruiting an enthusiastic Developer. The Developer will have the opportunity to work on our clients’ flagship product and will have full access to Microsoft development tools and applications, including Azure DevOps for source control and application lifecycle management.
The C# Developer will be responsible for:
- Development of high-quality software, with efficient code that is uniform to follow set requirements.
- Undertake development, testing and deployment of software development projects
- Attend internal and external project briefings as required with project managers and clients
- Team spirit; close collaboration with other members of the development, support, and implementation departments
- Liaise directly with QA and project managers on specification and requirements clarification
- Liaise directly with QA to help identify, replicate, and resolve issues resulting from both internal and client user acceptance testing, and with customer services for issues reported in live systems
The C# Developer will have the following:
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks, e.g., Karma / Jasmine for unit testing.
- Competent database design, Microsoft SQL Server, and Transact SQL skills
- Experience in working with XML and XML schemas, JSON, REST, SOAP and Web Services
- Web server administration skills for example IIS hosting and web service setup.
- Be able to follow code produced by other members of the department, enhance, or fix it where necessary.
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
- Hybrid Working
- Generous ‘Out of Hours Support’ pay package
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
C# Developer – Hybrid Working/Northwich – Up to £50K