C# Developer – Sheffield – Up to £50k
On behalf of our well-established client based in Sheffield, we are recruiting for an experienced C# Developer. A C# Developer is required due to their increasing workload and the need to support new contracts.
The C# Developer will be responsible for:
- To continually review and improve the existing code. The codebase is currently 4 years old, and we are always seeking to improve it to make future maintenance and enhancements easier.
- To further the development of the two software solutions. You will be given individual units of work with which you will first investigate and then plan. Once the plan is agreed you will be responsible for completing the work and integrating it into a product release. Your creativity and ability to think ‘outside the box' will be essential in providing the best possible solutions for our customers.
- Contribute to the team. You will be able to communicate your ideas, not just on solutions but on any topic that might affect our customers, from development to services and support.
- To assist in support call investigations. You will not be handling support calls but may be required to assist in walking through code to help determine potential issues.
The C# Developer will have the following:
- Previous C# experience
- Good Object-Oriented design pattern experience
- Windows Service development
- Test-Driven Development
- Service Stack
- Team Services / visual studio .net source control
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that supports and promotes new ideas and thrives to ensure their employees are proud of the contribution they make to the business’s success.
- Flexible working hours
- Training and Development
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
C# Developer – Sheffield – Up to £50,000