Software Engineer – Manchester - £40 - £60k
" Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place."
On behalf of our well-established client in Manchester, we are looking for a talented Software Engineer. As a Software Engineer, you will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of innovative and challenging projects across different industry sectors.
The Software Engineer will be required to:
- Be fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Be a team player with a desire to learn more
- Like a challenge and be willing to take responsibility
- Be experienced in C on Linux X86
- Be experienced in Linux and Unix
- Have experience of real-time environments
This is a great opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a company who offers excellent work life balance and opportunities for development and progression.
- Incentive schemes designed to reward individual contribution and performance
- Group personal pension plan with generous Company contributions
- Holidays - 25 days plus bank holidays
- Private Health Scheme (non-contributory for employees)
- Opportunity for international travel
How to Apply if You’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Software Engineer – Manchester – £40k - £60k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place