Cloud Operations Engineer (AWS) – Fully Remote – Circa £90k
On behalf of our growing client, we are recruiting for an exceptional Cloud Operations Engineer. As Cloud Operations Engineer, you will help build easy-to-use, automated, secure, reliable, and observable systems as well as processes that allow the teams to efficiently use the infrastructure to launch, operate and deliver high-quality solutions and services to partners and clients across the globe.
The Cloud Operations Engineer will be responsible for:
- Empower other teams by providing self-service tools and education to create a smarter more effective and secure organization
- Communicate well with teams and leaders of the organization; have good listening skills and ask great questions.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders on security, tools, architecture, planning and delivery of multiple concurrent projects.
- Build strong relationships with partners and vendors while managing 3rd party assessment programs
- Effectively manage access controls across on-premises and cloud environments
Cloud Operations Engineer will have:
· In Depth AWS system administration with strong understanding and experience around Cloud Formation
· Strong PowerShell scripting experience. Experience automating system provisioning and system administration tasks required.
· Someone that believes in the value of documentation and building run books.
- 100% Fully Remote
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days Holidays
- Opportunity to work on industry-leading technologies
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Cloud Operations Engineer – Fully Remote – Circa £90K