Infrastructure Cloud Architect - Manchester
Adria Solutions Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Infrastructure Cloud Architect to join our forward thinking client in Manchester. As an Infrastructure Cloud Architect, you will ensure service excellence and delivery for the design and ongoing support of the IT infrastructure fit the needs of our client.
The duties of the Infrastructure Cloud Architect will include but not be limited to:
• Provide technical expertise and leadership for IT Infrastructure, Technical Services and Service Operations
• Provide incident escalation and problem resolution support for key systems and supporting infrastructure
• Install and configure new or upgrades to systems in line with defined procedures and standards and with minimum impact to the business
• Keep abreast of emerging technology and tools that could enhance the IT (technical) services offered to our client and their customers
• Provide “best practice” guidance to the wider Technology function relating to environment usage, control and management, including the use of appropriate tooling to aid test and deployment automation
• Input into the overall technology strategy by understanding the capabilities and limitations of various hosting strategies – focusing on cloud/hosted technologies
Essential skills and experience:
• Strong Azure experience or qualification
• Understanding of VMWARE vSphere 5.5 / 6.0
• McAfee EPO / AV / DLP / HIPS / Move
• Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager 2012
• Microsoft Active Directory 2012, DHCP & DNS, Windows Server 2012, Azure technologies
• Octopus Deploy & Azure Dev Ops
This is a great opportunity for an Infrastructure Cloud Architect to join a company who strongly believe in keeping up to date with the latest technologies. The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive benefits package.
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!