Customer Service Advisor – Manchester - £19,250
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in Manchester, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor. As Customer Service Advisor, you will ensure customer queries are dealt with efficiently and accurately, with fair customer outcomes at the heart of everything you do.
The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for:
- Taking calls from customers to deal with any account queries that they have
- Ensuring that good customer outcomes are always promoted.
- Operating within quality guidelines and external regulators, specifically the FCA.
- The timely reporting of any complaints and/or suspicious activity in line with company policy and procedures
- Reach and maintain Key Performance Indicators expected of a Level 1 Customer Service Advisor to required standards and specified timescales
The Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Strong communication skills
- At least Grade C/4 GCSE Maths
- Proven customer service skills from a similar high-volume environment
- Confident, outgoing individual, with the ability to build customer relationships
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a professional and positive attitude both within the office environment and with customers
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy at all times
- Gym Membership
- 23 days + your Birthday Off and Bank Holidays
- Free parking and great public transport links
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Customer Service Advisor - Manchester - £19,250
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.