Date Analyst- Manchester
Our client in Manchester is currently recruiting for an Data Analyst to join their growing data team.
As Data Analyst you will play a significant role in the delivery of insight to internal stakeholders by creating new reports and dashboards as well as migrating existing reports into a self-service cloud-based BI platform.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to capture requirements
- Development of new reports and dashboards
- Enhancement of existing reports and dashboards
- Migration of legacy reports into Power BI from SSRS
- Ensuring all reports adheres to internal standards
- Creation and maintenance of documentation
- Proven track record of delivering reports and dashboards
- Intermediate SQL Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience in preparing and presenting data
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible working
- On-site parking
Data Analyst- Manchester
If this sounds like your perfect role, don’t miss out - just click to apply!