Data Analyst -Hybrid Working – Circa £50k
On behalf of our growing client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for a talented Data Analyst. As Data Analyst, you will participate in the development of customer analysis to provide insight into historical [performance, regulatory compliance, future forecasts, and opportunities for strategic improvements.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to iteratively deliver deep research into business problems.
- Create reports from structured and unstructured data in our Data Warehouse and Data Lake.
- Participate in the understanding, analysis, and delivery of reports to support our regulatory and compliance activities.
- Design, prototype, deliver and maintain reports in Power BI, using SQL and DAX.
- Collaborate with product teams on a regular basis to plan and prioritize requests, discuss requirements, and ensure delivery of successful business outcomes.
- Use visualisations to measure and monitor the effectiveness of strategies, initiatives, the development of new products and risk management.
- Assist in the provision of meaningful commentary to help decision-makers act on findings.
The Data Analyst will have the following:
- Comfortable with SQL, DAX, and advanced Excel.
- Comfortable with visualisation development using tools like Cognos, SSRS, Power BI or Business Objects.
- Experience in statistical and problem solving, with a deductive and curious mind.
- Commercial awareness, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Enthusiasm for communication and presentation.
- Generous holiday allowance with an extra day off on your birthday
- Hybrid working (Manchester office)
- Pension and annual salary review
- On-site gym with free personal training.
- Regular remote instructor-led fitness and wellbeing classes
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Data Analyst - Hybrid Working – Circa £50k