Data Analyst – Sheffield – £50,000
Our client, a growing finance company based in Sheffield is currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst.
This role will be suitable for candidates who have a strong IT background with prior experience working in a development role or analyst role with strong IT skills.
- Troubleshooting mindset
- Development/automation of processes
- Improve business efficiency as the company grows
- Analysis of Systems and the data contained within
- Assist in the scope and design of processes
- Engage with stakeholders, bridging the technical and business requirements.
Skills and experience:
- Detailed knowledge of VBA for the creation of automated processes and reports
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel and Access
- SQL and MySQL
- SSMS/database management
- Demonstrable experience of gathering and documenting business requirements
- Power Apps, Automate or PowerBI, PowerQuery skills or exposure would be a huge advantage.
- Systems analysis experience
- An agile methodology mindset
- Remote working
- Training and Development
How to apply if you’re interested in this role:
If this sounds like the perfect role, apply now without delay!
Data Analyst – Sheffield - £50,000