Data Architect – Remote Working – Circa £90k
On behalf of our industry-leading client based in Manchester, we are recruiting a talented Data Architect. As Data Architect you will be a trusted subject matter expert with significant experience in the development and delivery of enterprise-class data solutions with a strong appetite for innovation.
The Data Architect will be responsible for:
- Drafting design and architectural documentation, and identifying and feedback on any potential improvements to the organisation’s data architecture (including infrastructure and database design) and the technical architecture that supports it
- Design and produce any necessary supporting documentation to enable the business to effectively utilise its data
- Support a team of Developers in delivering technical solutions through the common approach to data and a common data model, engaging with key stakeholders such as developers, engineers, information security and data security
- Manage an enterprise view of data consumption and production
- Provide data expertise into projects executed by the Technical Delivery Function
The Data Architect will have the following:
- Experience of PaaS Cloud Data Services and understanding of Data Management techniques, as well as extensive knowledge and experience of Microsoft Reporting and Data management environments
- Great experience of the full SDLC, ideally with an Agile approach and TOGAF Certification is desirable
- Strong stakeholder skills capable of influencing clients and selling the capability of the team in client-vendor relationships, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data technology platform design and components including data ingestion and integration, ETL, data lake technologies, Enterprise Data Warehouse, reporting and analytics, and experience in Data security
- Backup and restore strategies for business continuity and knowledge of .net development including popular frameworks
- Experience in analysis and architectural modelling and documentation techniques, including Entity Relationship Diagrams and design specifications, and the ownership of those solutions through to delivery
- Health Cash Plan
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Data Architect – Remote working – Circa £90k