Data Engineer – Fully Remote
On behalf of our forward-thinking client based in Manchester is are recruiting for an experienced Data Engineer. As Data Engineer, you will be a natural problem solver with the ability to take business requirements and projects and run with them to make them your own, providing our client with the all-important analysis and insights needed to hit their sizeable goals.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Bringing together many sources of data to design, create and grow data platforms and pipelines hosted in AWS, with influence over the technology stack used
- Ensure that appropriate data quality, integrity and alerting is built into all solutions
- Providing a platform for our Data Analysts to deliver automated and manual MI to key stakeholders across the business
- Producing documentation to support your work and ensuring your code is annotated throughout, so it is easy for anyone else in the team to pick up as needed
- Coaching other members of the team to impart your wisdom and help them figure out complex problems
The Data Engineer will have the following:
- Be a pro with cloud-based data and analytics platforms, including AWS Redshift
- Have buckets of experience with ETL tools like SQL, SSIS, AWS, Lambda and Python
- Be able to write advanced SQL (including stored procedures) in your sleep
- Be enviably well-organised
- Have the communication skills to be able to work with colleagues at all levels
- Comfortable with data warehouse concepts, including Kimball methodology.
- Experience with SQL Server and Redshift management.
- Experience with visualisation development using tools like Power BI.
This is a great opportunity for a Data Engineer to join a company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with a great benefits package:
- Fully Remote
- Gym membership
- Generous holiday allowance with an extra day off on your birthday
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Data Engineer – Manchester
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.