Data Engineer – Manchester – £50- £65K
"Our Client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during COVID-19"
Adria Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for four talented Data Engineers to join our well-established client based in Manchester. As Data Engineer you will create, maintain, and manage software components, data stores, and pipelines that will support advanced data analytics for better use and wider consumption of our client’s data.
The duties of the Data Engineer will include:
- Design, write and test code modules that add value to data for reporting and other uses
- Integrate applications with other BI solutions to improve functionality
- Develop solutions that connect to a variety of on and off-premises data sources, ensuring data is cleansed, mapped, transformed, and otherwise optimized for storage and to meet requirements for business and technical use cases.
- Apply business and logic rules to derive new variables, encode data and create aggravated values
- Generate and schedule data enrichment processes
- Develop effective, scalable solutions that can be efficiently maintained, updated, tested, deployed and managed.
- Ensure solutions support the architectural direction of our client’s technology and use approved technical components
The Data Engineer will have:
- Proven work experience in Data Engineering using Python or SQL or other mainstream languages in a data analysis environment
- Experience in working with large data sets in an enterprise environment
- Experience in Azure data components is highly desirable such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Analytical Services, Azure Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, Databricks or similar Spark environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Data exploration, cleansing, and preparation
- Expert Python or SQL coding skills and the ability to apply these to data engineering and analytics
This is a fantastic opportunity for four Data Engineers to join an award-winning company, where you will work in an innovative and dynamic environment and play a vital part in the company’s transformational journey. For your hard work you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity for some home working
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Data Engineer x 4 – Manchester – £50- £65K
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place