Data Engineer – Circa £60k – 100% Remote working
On behalf of our rapidly growing client that is based in Manchester, we are recruiting for a talented Data Engineer to work fully remotely. You will be the only Data Engineer in the team for now so you will need to have all the skills and experience to be able to hit the ground running from day one, tell our client what’s what, and push technical boundaries.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Bringing together our clients many sources of data to design, create and grow their data platforms and pipelines using tools of your choice
- Analyzing data to offer insights and recommendations on customer profiling, behavior, and credit performance that will help shape our client’s future.
- Delivering automated and manual MI to key stakeholders across the business
- Producing documentation to support your work and ensuring your code is annotated throughout, so it is easy for anyone else in the team to pick up as needed
- Coaching other members of the team to impart your wisdom and help them figure out complex problems
The ideal Data Engineer will:
- Live and breathe data analysis
- Be a pro with cloud-based data and analytics platforms
- Have buckets of experience with ETL development and advanced SSIS
- Be able to write advanced SQL (including stored procedures) in your sleep
- Know your tools inside out (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
- Be a total wizard with Excel
- Be enviably well-organized
- Have the communication skills to be able to work with colleagues at all levels
- Have some experience with SSAS Design and implementation
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Data Engineer – Circa £60k – 100% remote working
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.