Data Engineer – Remote Working – Up to £50K
On behalf of our award-winning client, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Data Engineer. As Data Engineer, you will be a self-starter with a strong background in Azure, looking to build on your extensive ETL and Azure skills.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Data Delivery
- Develop effective, scalable solutions that can be efficiently tested, deployed, updated, maintained, and managed
- ETL Processes
- Generate and schedule data enrichment processes
- Apply business and logic rules to derive insight from company data, and deliver these in real-time to the quote rating engine
The Data Engineer will have the following:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- ETL and Azure experience (minimum 2 years)
- Strong experience in Data Engineering
- Experience in working with large data sets in an enterprise environment
- Create and populate staging areas and data pipelines to perform a range of transformations
- Microsoft best practices working with Azure
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Engineer to join an award-winning company, where you will work in an innovative and dynamic environment and play a vital part in the company’s transformational journey. For your hard work you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Remote Working
- Health Cash Plan
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Data Engineer - Remote Working – Up to £50K