Data Engineer – Manchester - Circa £65K
"Our Client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during COVID-19"
Our client is a highly successful organisation located in Manchester, they are looking to grow their well-established team over the next 3- 6 months.
The Data Engineer will be supporting the business objectives and strategy. You will join an established team; building dataflows into data lake and data warehouses from a wide range of sources.
You will collaborate with data analysts and data scientists on a regular basis to plan and translate requirements into solutions and ensure delivery of successful business outcomes.
Responsibilities and Skills of the Data Engineer
- Connect API’s, flat files, databases and data streams to the data lake (ETL)
- Shape data from the data lake and form a Kimball data warehouse
- Ensure that appropriate data quality, integrity and alerting is built into the system.
- Comfortable working on the BI Stack, SSIS, SQL server and Power BI
- Comfortable working with an AWS-based BI Stack including Lambda, Redshift, Snowflake and Matillion.
- Experience with visualisation tools like Cognos, Power BI, SSRS or Business Objects
- SQL Server and Redshift management
- ETL tools like SQL, SSIS, AWS, Lambda and Python
- Good communications skills.
Benefits for the Data Engineer:
The company will offer a competitive salary plus flexible working.
How to Apply for the position of Data Engineer:
Interested? Please click apply.
Data Engineer – Manchester