Data Modeller – Remote - £70k
On behalf of our market-leading client, we are recruiting for a talented Data Modeller. As Data Modeller, you will work closely with stakeholders across the business to understand and translate requirements into data models, source to target mappings, and solution blueprints, to enable effective data solution delivery.
The Data Modeller will be responsible for:
- Be accountable for the development and implementation of data modelling standards and techniques into the group, including, but not limited to, naming conventions, coding standards.
- Translate technical data model concepts into forms that are understandable for senior stakeholders to engineering team members, flexing communication style as required.
- Chair the data modelling working group and drive the data modelling roadmap
- Proactively identify business requirements by working closely with client business stakeholders to understand data needs.
- Develop and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data models for Cloud and on-premises Data solutions that drive high levels of quality and re-use and minimal amounts of redundancy.
- Create data mapping documents to support the flow of data from source to consumption that inform effective data solution development and enable clear lineage descriptions.
The Data Modeller will have the following:
- Cloud technology and data engineering experience with Azure.
- Experience of working in an agile, iterative approach to delivery and working at a pace with incomplete information.
- Experience in data analysis, design and modelling techniques employed in dimensional data models, application software and APIs.
- Experience in working on Data Lake, Warehouse and Reporting solutions, with Synapse and Databricks experience being an advantage.
- Experience in conducting data profiling and data quality assessment.
- Experience in establishing an end to end data flows for data solutions.
- Flexible working hours with 3 days remote working (offices in Manchester & London)
- Health Cash Plan
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Data Modeller – Remote Working - £70k