Data Product Owner – Manchester
On behalf of our market-leading client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for an experienced Data Product Owner. With a move away from large projects to smaller incremental delivery of change, you will play a crucial role in the successful delivery of data change to our clients complex and broad enterprise.
The Data Product Owner will be responsible for:
- Providing vision and direction to the agile Data Engineering and Visualisation teams and stakeholders throughout the software development lifecycle
- Take responsibility for data change development work scheduling in line with priorities set by the business services team and work with the SSM on prioritisation of work going into the scrum teams.
- Provide insight and guidance to Business Services to ensure the most efficient composition of Sprint content, working with the SSM to ensure we are maximising the use of our development capacity.
- Plan and prioritize non-customer sponsored data product feature and technical debt backlogs and development of the data platform
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes for non-customer sponsored work to ensure this focuses on those features with maximum value that are aligned with both the customers’ business and our own product strategies
The Data Product Owner will have the following:
- Experience of operating within a data centric environment, playing a central role in helping the Business release value contained within its data
- Good broad technical experience, working with Agile software development teams
- Experience of undertaking an equivalent role, with a focus on data and BI change
- Excellent workshop and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate risks and issues at all levels of the organization
Benefits for the Data Product Owner:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Product Owner to join an award-winning company, where you will work in an innovative and dynamic environment and play a vital part on the company’s transformational journey. For your hard work you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity for some home working
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Data Product Owner - Manchester
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.