Data Warehouse Engineer x 2 – Manchester – Competitive Salary
"Our Client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during COVID-19"
Adria Solutions has an exciting opportunity for two Data Warehouse Engineers to join a company that is experiencing rapid growth based in Manchester. As Data Warehouse Engineer you will design, create, maintain data warehouse and analytics architecture and physical components for enabling better use and wider consumption of our client’s data.
The duties of the Data Warehouse Engineer will include:
- Work with other members of the Data Engineering team to assist in the definition and development of processes and technical solutions that support secure and efficient data storage, access, and querying
- Develop solutions that support a variety of on and off-premise high volume and throughput data sources to enable the effective storage and modeling of data, ensuring it is optimized for storage and to meet requirements for business and technical use cases.
- Support new and existing ETL processes, employing industry standards and best practices to enhance the loading of data from and into the different source and target systems
- Provide analytical skills into understanding and communicating design specifications to facilitate technical development, including the creation of both high level and detailed design documentation and impact estimation
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in data warehousing best practice and implement those practices
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Expert data warehouse design, implementation, and optimization
- Strong data modeling skills
- Excellent SQL scripting
- Strong skills in developing code, testing for quality assurance, administrating, and monitoring of databases
- Experience in Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Analysis Services
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Ability to create and maintain sets of reference architecture documentation
This is a fantastic opportunity for two Data Warehouse Engineers to join an award-winning company, where you will work in an innovative and dynamic environment and play a vital part in the company’s transformational journey. For your hard work you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity for some home working
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
Data Warehouse Engineers x 2 – Manchester – Competitive Salary
Interested? Click APPLY!