Development Team Lead – Manchester/Hybrid Working – Up to £80k
On behalf of our market-leading client based in Manchester City Centre, we are recruiting a Development Team Lead.
The Development Team Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, building, and owning scalable services and excellent user experiences
- Flag-bearer, driving best practices within the development team and across the delivery cycle, ensuring quality is upheld
- Mentoring and upskilling other developers, in terms of code quality, design principles, and technology, by way of code reviews, brown-bag sessions, and demos
- Work closely with the product team to understand the backlog and plan prints that consistently deliver incremental value
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity threats and ensuring that our systems and applications are performant, safe, and secure
- Working and collaborating across teams to share best practices, knowledge, and internal tooling and improve the development experience for all.
The Software Engineer will have the following:
- Cloud platforms and serverless architectures - AWS preferred (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDb, IAM, EventBridge, SNS, SQS, S3, CDK...)
- Event-driven architectures
- Single Page Applications - VueJS (preferred), Angular or React
- Python or PHP
- Hybrid/Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Ongoing training and development
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Development Team Lead – Manchester/Hybrid Working – Up to £80K