DevOps Engineer X 2 - Circa £55K
Our growing client based in Sheffield is currently looking for two DevOps Engineers. The position is responsible for providing technical development operations through effective and efficient design and delivery of IT Software Solutions for their customers, employing automation for the building and deployment of both code and data to enable continuous integration and continuous delivery frameworks.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
- Management of production customer environments
- Development of continuous integration and deployment solutions
- Assists in the creation of software deployment strategies that allow engineers to successfully deploy sites/software in any environment
- Leading the creation of new technology infrastructures and ensuring the maintenance of configuration management and automation tools in all environments
Skills required (some/all):
- Experience working on multi-tier applications, especially in large-scale environments.
- Experience in managing cloud-ready applications systems (pure or hybrid).
- Emerging technology monitoring.
- Continuity management.
- SQL Server / Oracle
- Microsoft Windows
- PowerShell Scripting
- System integration and build.
- Azure DevOps - resource management
- Group life and income protection schemes
- Flexible working / Hybrid working
- Onsite parking
How to Apply if You’re interested in this position
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!