DevOps Team Leader – Remote Working/Worcester – Up to £70k
On behalf of our rapidly growing client, we are recruiting for a DevOps Team Lead. As DevOps Team Lead, you will be part of an agile squad, delivering high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade online applications and services.
The DevOps Team Leader will be responsible for the following:
- Be an authority in the use of tooling for delivery and operations usage.
- Continually develop skills, competencies, and knowledge to support your personal development and actively participate in setting and achieving performance objectives for self and team.
- Design release and deployment pipelines; and hold responsibility for the management, delivery, and improvement of deployments into production.
- Design, engineer, test, document, and integrate components in line with the agreed ‘Definition of Done.
- Mentor/train/coach other team members proactively and as needed
- Support the automated deployment of infrastructure into cloud platforms.
- Support continuous integration practices including test-driven development.
- Use your development skills and design new processes and procedures for tooling integration with application and cloud infrastructure.
The DevOps Team Leader will have the following:
- Experience managing teams in a DevOps, fast-paced agile environment
- Experience of the following:
- Containerisation and/or serverless components
- Continuous Integration Tooling
- Distributed tracing tools
- Infrastructure as Code and configuration management tools
- Performance Testing Tools
- Release and Deployment Tooling
- Test Automation Tools
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing plans including risk management
- 99% Fully Remote working with an ad hoc requirement to come in if you are close to Worcester
- 23 days + Bank Holidays. Plus, an additional day off for your Birthday
- Bonus Schemes
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
DevOps Team Leader - Remote Working/Worcester – Up to £70k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.