Digital Business Analyst X 2
"Our Client will be interviewing and on-boarding remotely during COVID-19"
Adria Solutions have an excellent opportunity for an Digital Business Analyst to work for a multinational business in Manchester.
The Digital Business Analyst will be an integral member of the team who liaise and bridge the gap between IT and the business. The IT BA team analyse business processes and systems to define solution requirements; deliver change within a structured agile framework; manage requirements through to delivery; provide a consistent experience for project participants and stakeholders by developing and maintaining IT governance controls and maintains product ownership of the in-house developed solutions. We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst with a keen focus on defining digital solutions, who shares our values in collaboration, creativity and innovative ideas to support our clients.
The responsibilities of the Digital Business Analyst will include but not be limited to:
• Analyse business requirements and user needs to agree detailed functional and technical requirements and plans, drawing on input from internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs).
• Deliver projects and products using appropriate agile project management methodology.
• Lead collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising work to be done
• Facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs to identify the highest value deliverables.
• Liaison between business functions, SME’s and IT on evaluating the potential impact of the change.
• Work with the Product Owners to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
• You will be comfortable working on projects involving UX/UI Design, Software Development and 3rd party integrations.
Essential Skills and Specialist Knowledge:
• Experience within a similar role.
• Professional qualifications relating to the above requirements such as Agile, Prince II.
• Able to present technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
• Agile software development experience.
• Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills.
The company offer the following benefits:
- Flexible working
- On-site parking
- Ongoing training and development
If you are interested in this position, please click apply!
Digital Business Analyst