Our client is currently expanding their IT/IS team, creating an exciting new opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Developer to join the business. This position will be based in their Head Office in Knowsley, Liverpool, working Monday – Friday 9 am-5 pm.
Our client is an established national organization, with contracts covering the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland. They have over 1500 workers delivering their services, operating from their offices in Liverpool. They have over 1500 engineers creating great connections with their customers, people, and our world. They trust in their team and have a workforce skilled to meet the needs of a 21st Century Communications Network.
As the business grows their values continue to be at the heart of everything they do. Our client will always put their people first, work hard on strengthening partnerships, intend to do the right thing. Always holding themselves accountable, they continue to innovate and strive to excel in everything they do.
Responsibilities of the Dynamics 365 Developer role:
- Designing, the building, manage and support SQL based DBMS in MS Stack
- Designing and producing high-quality application code primarily in Dynamics 365
- Designing, coding, testing, and implement mobile and office I.T applications
- Implementing web services to fit with the current system primarily focused in Dynamics 365
- Work closely within the architecture teams, following Agile, MS DevOps development methodology
The Dynamics 365 Developer will be required to have the following:
- Working with business analysts to establish business needs and requirements
- Experience, Web development HTML
- Experience, D365 Developer full stack
- Experience, D365 Deployments Power Deploy, and Power Build
- D365 Reporting
- Experience in MS Power Platform development of Apps
- Developing SharePoint Online sites
- Experienced in SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall methods in a truly Agile environment
- Competitive salary
- Medicash Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Gym & Retail Discounts
- X2 Life Assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions
Dynamics 365 Developer - Knowsley
Should you feel you have a similar experience and you’re looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you!