.NET Full Stack Developer – Manchester - £60k.
"Our Client will be interviewing and on-boarding remotely during COVID-19"
We are currently looking for a skilled Full Stack Developer for a growing company in the Manchester area.
The role will involve:
• Liaising with project stakeholders to determine and refine project requirements.
• Working with the development team to cultivate these requirements into a functional design.
• Working through full-stack development to implement these requirements into a solution.
• Gathering feedback from stakeholders and guiding them through the software to allow them to verify that their individual requirements have been met.
• Maintaining released software and handling any bugs that arise.
• Utilising the agile SCRUM framework to orchestrate this process
• .NET C#
• WebAPI 2
• MS SQL Server
• Microservice architectures
• Agile Scrum
• Ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas
• Effective communicator adept at liaising with both technical and non-technical staff
• Innovative, creative, bright and self-motivated
• Passionate about high-quality code and good object design
• Significant interest in new emerging technologies
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!
.NET Full Stack Developer – Manchester £60K.
Don't see a job that you like? That's no problem, send us your CV and we will be in touch once we find a position that is suitable for you!
(8.00am – 6.00pm)
Email: (general information)