- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures
- Directing software programming and documentation development
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full Stack Developer experience with a great understanding of all software engineering concepts
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working
- Generous Holiday Allowance
Interested? Click APPLY!