Global IT Support Service Manager – Remote
Our client based in the North West of England is currently looking for a Global IT Support Services Manager to lead, develop, and enhance an existing team of global support services engineers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the ongoing maintenance and upkeep of the companies’ internal IT function to ensure the effective operational demands of a fast paced and rapidly expanding organisation. As such, you will be expected to lead by example and able to inspire both technical and managerial confidence in others.
The ideal applicant will not only be able to solidify our current internal support function but will also be instrumental in driving change to ensure the team deliver highly efficient and effective services appropriate to the needs of the rapidly expanding organization.
Key Responsibilities of the Global IT Support Services Manager:
- Work collaboratively with other peers in support of the effective and pragmatic ongoing maintenance of our existing and future on-premises and cloud-based (AWS / Azure) infrastructures.
- Drive ongoing service improvements and efficiencies in accordance with best practice methodologies.
- Actively manage costs to avoid wastage and inefficiencies.
- Technically strong enough to lead the team by hands-on example were required.
- Works in close collaboration with Security, Infrastructure, and Technical Delivery peers to ensure an always effective holistic IT service to the business.
- Assist in the selection and evolution of internal systems to ensure the ‘voice of support’ is heard.
- Ensures current monthly support SLA levels are maintained. Monitors and proposes pragmatic adjustments to SLA levels that reflect measurements of ‘real world’ service levels.
Skills and Experience Required for the position of IT Global Support Services Manager:
- A seasoned technical support person with experience in a Support Service capacity.
- The blended ability to technically ‘lead from the front’ whilst at the same time holding people to account aligned with focused mentoring and development.
- Microsoft Server 2012+ / Windows 10, O365, hybrid AD.
- Strong data analytical skills with respect to ‘real world’ service level KPI’s and their subsequent translation and ongoing evolution into pragmatic and effective service solutions.
- Evidence of a broad, hands on, technical capability such that you can lead and mentor as required
- Zendesk Suite beneficial.
Benefits for the Global IT Support Services Manager:
- 100% remote working
- 10% Bonus
How do you apply for this position?
Interested, Click Apply!!!
Global IT Support Services Manager – Remote