Head of DevOps - Remote - £120K
On behalf of our growing client, we are looking for an experienced Head of DevOps in Remote. You will lead our clients platform development and become a key figure in the business.
The skills and responsibilities for a Head of DevOps are:
● Be responsible for the long-term vision of the infrastructure.
● Strong AWS experience
● Be engaged in the day to day operations of the platform and work closely with the product manager to ensure customer and user requirements are actualised within the platform.
● Lead a talented team of data scientists, back-and front-end engineers to build and maintain a data platform, API and web application, as well as facilitating the provision of data for professional services work.
● Supervise and be engaged in the implementation of CI/CD pipelines for multiple systems across the platform
● Be engaged in automated infrastructure provisioning and post provisioning automation using Terraform.
● Extensive experience with Linux, Python, Java, Bash, and Google Cloud Platform.
Benefits for a successful Head of DevOps will be:
● Fully Remote
● Share Options
● Working with a great technology stack
How to Apply if You’re Interested in this Job
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, adriasolutions.co.uk
Head of DevOps - Remote - £120,000
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.