Incident Management Analyst – Hybrid Working/Manchester - £42k
On behalf of our industry-leading client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for a Incident Management Analyst. Incident Management Analyst you will manage and coordinate both Disaster Recovery and Incident Management processes and activities, supporting the business continuity/resilience team in the progression of these core aspects of resilience.
The Disaster Recovery and Incident Management Analyst will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and deliver DR tests to an agreed annual test schedule including pre-test planning, test documentation, coordinating colleagues participating in the test, participating in the test, and capturing evidence and overall test results,
- Manage and coordinate post-DR test lesson learned meetings and identify any post DR test actions for further improvements
- Design and develop all Business Continuity Plans and Business Impact Assessments in line with FCA Operational Resilience guidance on Important Business Services and setting Impact Tolerances
- Maintain appropriate reporting and dashboards as per the Business continuity/Resilience team requirements, regularly assisting with the review of all plans for suitability and effectiveness.
- Maintain Everbridge through data uploads, templates, configuration, tests and real events and report on a quarterly basis.
The Disaster Recovery and Incident Management Analyst will have the following:
- Planning and delivery of complex disaster recovery tests.
- Planning and delivery of a complex Simulation Exercise
- Attend appropriate external forums and events to continually develop the knowledge of the BC Team and network with other BC Professionals.
- CBCI or MBCI qualification - or happy to undertake these qualifications.
- Good understanding of ISO22301 and ISO27001.
- Influencing and negotiation skills at a senior level.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems.
- Flexible working hours with 3 days remote working
- Health Cash Plan
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Disaster Recovery and Incident Management Analyst – Hybrid Working/Manchester - £42k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.