IT Analyst – Manchester – £28k
On behalf of our industry-leading client based in Manchester, we are currently recruiting for an IT Analyst. As an IT Analyst, you will manage all user and system accounts through the account lifecycle, including provisioning, entitlement changes, deactivation, and deletion in accordance with established service levels agreements.
The IT Analyst will be responsible for:
- Work closely with support teams to address access related requests
- Design, document, mature and own the Joiner Mover and Leaver (JML) process
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring SLAs (service level agreements) are met
- Engagement with multiple teams across the business to ensure a smooth and end-to-end experience for all JML requests including hardware procurement team, business application teams, HR etc.
- Responsibility to ensure company equipment is returned before completion of a leaver request
The IT Analyst will have:
- Ideally, hold the ITIL Foundation V3 qualification
- Ideally, have knowledge of Microsoft Power Automate
- Knowledge of the UK insurance industry
- Understanding and experience of Active Directory and O365
- Excellent people and stakeholder management
- Strong numerical literacy with the ability to understand and suggest improvements to operational processes.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, including the ability to document processes in a way that can be understood by a wide audience
- Log, analyse, triage, and prioritise IT incidents and requests appropriately
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity for some home working
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
IT Analyst – Manchester - £28k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.