IT Business Analyst (Agile)
"Our Client will be interviewing and on-boarding remotely during COVID-19"
We are currently looking for a skilled IT Business Analyst for our growing client based in the South Manchester area.
Working as part of a busy multinational business the role will involve supporting the Sales and Marketing teams in pre-sales activity and the Development team within the IT Department team who are building and working on enterprise grade software systems, specifically in relation to our Marketing Operations Suite. You will enjoy direct customer liaison, solving problems, delivering beneficial changes, maintaining the system and process controls and be able to communicate with a varied audience.
Responsibilities and skills for the IT Business Analyst:
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done
- Analyse business requirements and user needs to agree detailed functional and technical requirements and plans, drawing on input from internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs to identify the highest value deliverables
- Commercial experience within a similar role
- Able to present technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Agile software development experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills
Benefits for the IT Business Analyst
- Flexible working
- Excellent career progression
How do you apply for this position?
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!
IT Business Analyst (AGILE)